Thursday, January 12, 2012

Party Decorating Obsession

I am planning the High Tea for Ruby's Birthday Party
and have become a little obsessed with researching for it.

As it is possibly the last time she will let me go a little 
over the top for a party I am going to have some fun with it.

There are so many amazing websites and business that are
just amazing with all the supplies and ideas, there really is no
excuse to be boring.

Some party eye candy



I love this one for our Paris theme

We are doing pink and white.



I am going to have a go at these little cake pops.
Very effective and I don't think they will be very hard to do.









































Look at these amazing hydrangea cupcakes
She has amazing ideas including recipes and tutorials.










These Easter and Christmas spreads are so lovely
and could easily be used at any party







images via pintrest and google




I also came across a lovely online magazine 
called The Party Dress Magazine  
which is an American magazine but is full of great
ideas as well as links to great suppliers and websites.

You could go seriously nuts if you had no budget.

Going to investigate the flower markets at Rocklea on 
Monday.  
Has anyone been there, is it worth the trip??


Happy Thursday

Mekaela


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with these sites also! I am doing a red, white and blue pirate party for my little Tommy's 5th birthday. I agree you could go nuts. xx

    ReplyDelete